Security cameras are now used not only in large industrial facilities, stores or offices but also in homes. There may be many different reasons for such a decision:
After all, a man’s home is his castle. So people want to feel safe and know that their home is also okay in their absence. And in this electronic day and age, it’s elementary. The difficulty is that today’s market offers a large selection of gadgets. Thus, it can be challenging to know which cameras are suitable for you.
We decided to save your time and nerves and made a rating of the top-5 best cameras in keeping with their particular characteristics. For convenience, we’ve put their fors and againsts on the table. Hope this option helps you in your search.
It’s considered one of the best CCTV cameras for indoor and outdoor use.
-Capable of capturing night vision
-Professional level design
- A big price for high-end camera systems
- Excessive number of options
- Customer service is not on the top
It has all the great features and also looks fantastic. But, when you buy it, you receive something more than just a camera. This is about 24/7 professional monitoring, the easy-to-use Pulse app, and a 145-year history in security.
- Video analytics system capable of distinguishing between different events
- Ability to control your home security system from anywhere in the world
- Monitoring real-time video
- High cost
- Needs professional skills for installation
- Paid subscription with a minimum term of 3 years
It's one of the best Google Home Security cameras to connect to different voice control devices.
- Records up to 30 frames per second
- Moves according to the movement and scales automatically
- Z-Wave compatibility
- Multiple cams are too expensive
- No local video storage options
- Doesn’t work without the internet
If you want an affordable wireless home camera to connect to Alexa, then Blink is your best bet.
- A wireless design for indoor security
- Ability to connect the camera to Alexa and Fire TV
- Requires no additional maintenance
- No innovative features
- Limited video storage options
- You must have a paid subscription to save videos
The advantage of such a camera is connecting it to the SimpliSafe system for home security.
- A convenient mobile app that allows you to set the camera even if you’re out of the house
- Motion detector — if there is any motion, you’ll get mobile alerts right away. In addition, it can also detect living and non-living things with heat detector sensors to avoid false alarms
- 720p HD resolution
- No person detection
- Privacy shutter
- Absence of smart platform integrations
Security and peace of mind for you and your loved ones — this is not a luxury, and they can be easily and inexpensively provided with modern home security cameras. But in any case, before you buy this or that camera, carefully study all the features, watch video reviews, weigh the pros and cons of each model and read customer reviews.